Lego Marvel Taskmaster'S Ambush
The limited-edition LEGO® Marvel Avengers Taskmaster’s Ambush (77905) lets fans recreate superhero action from the Marvel Studios’ Black Widow movie with favorite characters and a classic vehicle.
Black Widow movie scene
Superhero fans can capture the Marvel movie action in a play-and-display model depicting Black Widow and Red Guardian as they take on the super villain Taskmaster in his 6-wheel monster truck. The 3 collectible minifigures carry a range of weapons, including batons, shields, sword and a bow and arrow. There’s also a safe box and other accessories to inspire endless imaginative adventures based on the Black Widow movie. The completed model will add a great conversation piece to any room.
Bring Marvel action to life
LEGO Marvel Avengers buildable playsets open a universe of role-play adventures. With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, fans can recreate favorite movie scenes and devise imaginative stories of their own.
- Capture Marvel Studios’ Black Widow movie action forever with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Taskmaster’s Ambush (77905) play-and-display superhero construction toy.
- Includes Black Widow, Taskmaster and exclusive Red Guardian minifigures, a buildable 6-wheel monster truck plus cool weapons and accessories.
- The scene depicts an epic battle from Marvel Studios' Black Widow movie. The vehicle detaches for imaginative play, then reattaches to the baseplate to create an eye-catching display.
- For ages 7 and up. This LEGO® Marvel Avengers building playset makes a great birthday, Christmas, holiday or ‘just because’ gift for kids.
- The iconic characters are captured in a striking display piece that will appeal to Black Widow fans of all ages and attract interest from all who see it.
- Measuring over 4 in. (12 cm) high and 2 in. (6 cm) long, the vehicle is ideal for hands-on action and combines with other LEGO® Marvel sets for even more creative play.
- LEGO® Marvel buildable toys provide young superheroes with endless imaginative play-and-display possibilities.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces satisfy stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.